Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your product is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the product ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1 pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1 pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need to be paid before delivery.
Note to international customers: You are responsible for all duties or taxes that may apply. (see details below)
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers’ responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
- As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
- To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and FedEx for most products, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large products.
- If you don't receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn't updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting a bike sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL will be delivered via a lift gate truck.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows from 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Don't screen your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed at your door or the closet area near your door. Due to the large size, it may not be possible to be placed at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions or Discrepancies at time of Product Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of the contents of the unit.
- WineCoolerExperts.com recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify the damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on the carrier’s paperwork and notify WineCoolerExperts.com immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and actual damage reported to the carrier.
Carton packaging has excessive damage and product is exposed:
- Refuse shipment
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify WineCoolerExperts.com immediately.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allavino Shipping time and Delivery Info
Most items ship out within 1-3 business days via Motor Freight Standard curbside delivery. Most delivery times take around 3 to seven business days for delivery. Wine Racks are custom made to order and require 3-4 weeks for production. If you require faster shipping, please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-888-980-4809 for expedited and white glove shipping rates. Carefully inspect all merchandise before signing the release with the freight carrier. All shipments made via Common Carrier are for curbside service only. The use of a lift-gate or inside delivery service will carry additional charges. When receiving shipments from Common Carrier it is recommended the Buyer have two people to help receive and move the item. Please contact us for special service deliveries. No shipments or deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. Allavino is not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather, mechanical failures, typographical and/or transcribing errors, and other factors beyond our control. Shipping rates only apply in the continental United States.
Summit Appliance Shipping and Delivery Info
Due to our extensive warehouse facilities and active truck fleet, we are proud to offer many qualifying products with next day delivery to areas within our daily trucking radius. We maintain a steady inventory in our New York and New Jersey warehouses with over 200,000 square feet of property dedicated to storage, manufacturing, and product development.
Nationwide, we maintain a next day shipping policy for qualifying products with daily drop shipping or common carrier pickup.
As many SUMMIT models are modified to customer's precise specifications, we cannot guarantee next day shipping or delivery on all products. Look for the 'Next Day' icon to identify qualifying product our website, or ask your SUMMIT sales representative for more information.
NewAir Shipping time and Delivery Info
Please note we do not offer free shipping on product replacement parts at this time.
Standard Ground & Freight shipping is free to the 48 contiguous states for orders over $400.
For a question about a specific order, please call us at 1-855-963-9247. For deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, other US territories, and some APO addresses, shipping charges will be recalculated and adjusted. In these cases, you will receive a call or e-mail from one of our representatives with an update before order fulfillment.
Shipping Provider & Types:
We've partnered with FedEx to ensure your order is delivered securely and on time. To help you with your purchasing decision, we list the average time it will take for an order to process for each product listed on our website. Orders for some products will process more quickly than others due to order volume and/or inventory status. We try to be as fair and accurate as possible when listing each product's availability.
We offer the following shipping types:
- Standard Ground Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
- Expedited 3-Day Shipping*: 3 Business Days
- Expedited 2-Day Shipping*: 2 Business Days
- Expedited Overnight Shipping*: Next Business Day
- Freight Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
We ship orders on regular business days Monday - Friday (non-holidays). Orders placed on weekends will ship on the following business day.
* During the checkout process, all products that are qualified for expedited shipping will have these shipping options displayed, so that you can choose the best option for your shipment.
How much is expedited shipping?
We calculate your expedited shipping fees based on the following factors: destination, size, and weight. If expedited shipping for a product is available, a list of shipping options will appear along with the shipping rates during checkout.
Order Shipment Times:
Most orders placed before 11:30 a.m. PST will be shipped on the same business day. Orders placed after 11:30 a.m. PST will be shipped the following business day. Processing for these orders can take a few hours or longer depending on the volume of orders received on that day.
If you need your order delivered by a certain date, we recommend that you call our customer service team at 1-855-963-9247 to guarantee a ship date.
While we process your order, you may be contacted by a customer service representative to verify your order and billing information after the purchase. If you cannot be reached, your order may be delayed. The best way to ensure there is no delay in your delivery, double-check all information you enter during checkout.
Inspecting Your Order When It Arrives
If your order shipped via freight carrier, please thoroughly inspect your item before signing for the package. We recommend that you verify the following items before signing the bill of landing:
Make sure that you have received the correct item.
Check to make sure that there is no damage to the packaging. If there is damage more than normal wear and tear that occurs in transit, this could indicate that your item was damaged during shipping.
If your order is correct and is in good condition, please sign for the package. However, if you did not receive the correct unit or find damage to the packaging, please refuse the package and call our customer service team at 1-855-963-9247. We will provide you with additional instructions to get your order corrected.
Whynter Shipping time and Delivery Info
All purchase orders of small package items are shipped via UPS with Whynter’s UPS account. Purchase orders received by 10:00 am (PST) will be shipped on the same business day. Purchase orders received after 10:00 am (PST) will be shipped on the next business day. UPS ground shipping rates are listed in the price list. Expedited shipping rates are available upon request.
Items that ship via Freight Carriers will have processing and delivery times between 3 to 10 business days. The Freight Carriers may contact customers to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Freight items will be delivered to the first ground floor exterior door available provided there are no stairs to ascend or descend “Curbside.” If inside delivery is needed, you will need to specify in the PO to obtain a quote for an extra charge.
Brand Warranty Policies
Allavino Warranty Policy
Unless otherwise stated, all items carry a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty. All products are warrantied by the respective manufacturer to be free of defects in material or workmanship, under normal use and operation, for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Defective parts, subject to the inspection of the Manufacturer, will be replaced or repaired during the warranty period on a no charge basis. Improper operation due to low voltage conditions, inadequate wiring, accidental damage, or improper use, is the responsibility of the Buyer. All shipping costs related to returning the product to the Manufacturer for inspection will be prepaid by the buyer. Shipping costs will be reimbursed if parts are determined to be defective. Shipping non-defective parts back to the Buyer will be paid by the Buyer. All expenses, losses in revenue, and labor charges arising or originating from the failure of defective parts will be borne by the Buyer.
Summit Appliance Warranty Policy
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty card included with the product, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at email@example.com or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by FSI to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component, etc.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
IMPROPER USE: FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
NewAir Warranty Policy
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.
Whynter Warranty Policy
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
WHYNTER products are warranted to the original owner, purchased from an authorized Whynter dealer within the 48 U.S. continental states, for one year from the original purchase date against defects in material and workmanship under normal residential usage. Should your WHYNTER product prove defective within one year from the date of purchase, contact Whynter’s Customer Support Team with the serial number and proof of purchase to make a warranty claim. A Return Authorization Number must be issued before returning any parts or products. Parts or products received without a Whynter issued Return Authorization Number will be refused. Under this warranty, Whynter will repair or replace any parts found defective with new or re-manufactured parts or exchange the defective product with a new, refurbished, or re-manufactured product at our discretion. All defective products and parts covered by this warranty will be repaired or replaced on a mail-in basis to Whynter’s Service Center. This warranty is not transferable. After the expiration of the warranty, the cost of labor and parts will be the responsibility of the original owner.
Return freight is prepaid by Whynter within two months of purchase. After two months to one year, the customer will be responsible for the return freight cost to Whynter’s Service Center. Please package the product carefully in its original packaging to avoid damage in transit. Whynter is not responsible for damage resulting from shipper mishandling or improper packaging. Please retain the original box and packaging materials.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes.
- Improper power supply such as power surge, low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses.
- Use in commercial or industrial applications.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the product while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, lack of maintenance or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
- Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
- Damage caused by repairs or alterations to the product by anyone other than authorized by the manufacturer.
- Removal, Replacement Packaging, Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
- Products sold AS IS or from an unauthorized reseller.
- Products that have had their serial numbers removed or defaced.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. WHYNTER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
The warranty, product contents and specifications are subject to change at any time without notice; please check back for the most current information.
Bought this for our office as we didn't have alot of space & this fits perfectly. The space allows for other items besides drinks which helps in our office. This is a fantastic price & you get a discount when ordering!
I’ve had this wine fridge for several weeks now and I am very happy with my purchase. The delivery process was flawless, it was on time and was packed extremely well - not a dent or a ding on it. Set up was easy and the dual-zone controls work great. It’s a great looking unit - especially with the blue led lighting- really sharp!
I've been using this refrigerator for over two years and am very happy with it. The noise level is amazing - so quiet you wouldn't know it's on. Temperature is consistent in mid/upper 30s when closed and low 40s briefly when open. My only complaints about this unit are the black interior and the blue interior light. I would have liked an option to have a lighter interior color, maybe gray or something. That's not a big deal and the black is ok. But the blue light inside this unit looks cheesy and is reminiscent of a dorm room or bar. Those two issues aside, the unit is fantastic and I highly recommend it. Have mine installed under a counter and love it.
We received the first unit and it was dented. I contacted the dealer, WineCoolerExperts.com and they shipped me a new undented one. Plugged it in and it maintains a constant temperature. No noise at all coming from it.
I bought this unit 2 years ago, and it has been working great the entire time! I purchased the warranty, for peace of mind, and I am happy to say that I never had to use it! The wine cooler is elegant and well made. We are really happy with our purchase from WineCoolerExperts.com!
I have not had my wine cooler installed very long, but it is quiet and is definitely cooling my wine. The product arrived when expected in very good packaging. It looks great and fits my space perfectly. Way better price than any other one this size that I could find online. Thank you so much WineCoolerExperts.com!
This beverage cooler arrived in perfect condition and we had it up and running with no problems. I would definitely recommend this cooler - and it looks great!
I purchased this wine cooler as a gift. The delivery was quick, the wine cooler is very nice looking and works great! I would definitely purchase from WineCoolerExperts.com again. The customer service emailed us to be sure I was satisfied and I absolutely am.
I love this product. I had no trouble setting up and letting it get cool and then adding my wine to the fridge. Great size that fits under my counter in my kitchen. Love it! Thanks!
This wine cooler is very practical. I like the fact that there is a special area for opened bottles of wine. It was easy to install and the instructions were very clear. The other nice thing is that it is very quiet. I do not hear any type of hum from the wine cooler. I would highly recommend this product.
Far better then we expected. Looks great, works very well, set up was easy, and delivery was very fast. Best of all we have different wines ready for use when people drop in and a place for opened bottles that isn't in the refrigerator. Being able to stand up an open bottle really helps.
Received our dual zone wine chiller in perfect condition (and a day earlier than promised). The chiller is well made and the appearance is attractive. It was easy to set temperature for each zone and to adjust one of the feet to level the unit. Both zones chilled down accurately and we are now enjoying wines at their perfect temperature.
We just received our cooler and currently have it set up in the sunroom. It looks great with the surrounding decor and is perfectly sized to nestle next to the buffet server. The cooler was delivered right to the door, setup took all of 5 minutes, and our wine bottles were cooling in about ten minutes. Now we have more room in the refrigerator for food items and less congestion from traffic. It's perfect for my active family. Thanks so much WineCoolerExperts.com.
Five stars on appearance and delivery. Just finishing our bar and will update at a later date after we have used it for awhile.
Does what it's supposed to do, keep my precious wine cold! We got a lot of compliments from our envious friends.
Delivery worked out great! Looks great in my built-in. WineCoolerExperts.com did a fantastic job of recommending this one to us! Just perfect for our needs!
Blends with my bar cabinet. It was very easy to assemble and very quiet operation. Blue light can be turned off if required
This wine cooler fits perfectly in our small bar. It has a lot of space for a compact fridge. Thanks so much, WineCoolerExperts.com for the huge discount + free shipping!
Absolutely perfect. Very quiet. We installed it in our pool kitchen inside. Holds wine bottles, cans, beer bottles. Best price and value for this set up anywhere.
This product works wonderfully. I love that I can place my red wine up top at a different temp than my white wine on the bottom. Sleek and very aesthetically pleasing in my home.
I love my new wine fridge! It's a genius because half is for red wine and half is white. Just perfect for my kitchen and wine-drinking needs!!
So far so good with this fridge. I bought it about a month ago and everything is still working great. I am not a total wino, but love a good bottle at the right temperature. I love the style with the chrome edging and the slightly different shape you get than most typical refrigerators. Another great feature that I find helpful is the locking system. Keeps kids and unwelcome in-laws out of your expensive bottles of wine :)
The temperature gauges work great on top and bottom-getting you very close to the correct temperature for both red and wine wines. Overall a great purchase at a great price!
My wife likes champagne and some of the bigger or odd-shaped bottles don't fit perfectly but most of them do. The delivery was a few days ahead of time and it works great so far.
This product performs exactly as advertised. Very quiet maintain correct temperatures, and the dual-zone is very effective. Happy I purchased the cooler to protect my good wines.
I ordered 2 of this fridge. They are wonderful. They cooled immediately. I would buy this product again from my seller, WineCoolerExperts.com.
Nice wine cooler. It has a nice blue background light. Very happy with this cooler!
Excellent little wine refrigerator. Love it. Excellent seller, WineCoolerExperts.com. Arrived perfect - packed for protection.
This was a great value and it showed up in record time, thanks to the seller, WineCoolerExperts.com. We gave this as a Christmas gift and she was so excited. I have not heard any negative feedback.
We love our wine cooler. Perfect size for our small family. Compact, it does not take too much space. Get it from WineCoolerExperts.com with an 8% discount and free shipping
This is an excellent wine cooler. After-sales support is just perfect, thanks to WineCoolerExperts.com. It keeps red & white wines at their optimal temperature. It looks elegant & is well made. I highly recommend this cooler.
I purchased two for my living room about 3 months ago. It has kept the temperature sufficiently. The temperature will reset when the power goes down since it will not save the previous settings.